Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
826878 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
September 8, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
November 7, 2012
- [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
- [Company] is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for the Pittsburgh office located in Wexford, Pennsylvania. This is currently a part time position (approximately 2-3 days per week), but may develop into a full time position. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, greeting visitors, and processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Word processing and creating spreadsheets using Microsoft Office
- Formatting, reproducing, assembling, and distributing project deliverables
- Filing and document control, including maintaining hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Learning and implementing the [Company] information management systems
- Ordering office supplies and managing office vendors
- Running errands outside the office
- Assisting with event planning and travel coordination
- Resource sharing and coordination with administrative personnel in [Company] Buffalo and Horseheads, New York offices
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
- Some travel in Northeast region for training purposes
- We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- High School degree or equivalent required; Associates degree or more preferred
- Two years or more administrative support experience
- Excellent computer and software skills, in particular with Microsoft Office; proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint are a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized individual with good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who is adaptable and able to work with staff to establish priorities and schedule the completion of multiple assignments
- Candidate must pass a drug screen test
- Previous work experience within the consulting engineering environment would be an advantage.
- Work hours can be flexible, but sometimes work outside of normal business hours may be needed. Priority will be given to local area applicants. No relocation provided.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List