Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
828232 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
September 12, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
November 10, 2012
- Maintain attendance, regular time and overtime and leave records to calculate pay and benefit entitlements.
- Calculate safety bonus entitlements
- Enter daily time sheets into computerized system
- Prepare cheques and statement of earnings indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as income tax, pension, dues and other benefits.
- Provide information and respond to all employee queries regarding payroll, benefits and deductions.
- Issue all required information to banking institutions. (employment verification etc.)
- Prepare forms for remittances required by government agencies, Unions and others
- Liaise with accounts receivable, accounts payable and safety and prepare any necessary reports
- File reports and statements regarding payment of wages and benefits.
- Issue documents relating to benefits (such as record of employment, T4's.
- Assist with clerical support to accounts payable duties such as typing, filing, incoming/outgoing document control, vendor inquiries, phones as required.
- Receive training in other support staff functions and familiarize other staff with your functions and procedures
To be a fit for the position, we are looking for a person who has:
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Experience in accounting software and MS Office programs
- Completion of the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) courses would be preferred
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Meet all deadlines
- Able to maintain internal controls
- Strong team player
- Ability to set and manage, prioritize and the ability to articulate JV Driver's values;
- to represent us strongly in all dealings with internal and external stakeholders
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List