Get involved in a number of world class projects at different stages of development. You will work from grass-roots to resource development with an extensive training program helping you through the process. You will be based in the best place in the world to live while you do it!!
The work will be diverse and building through an exciting phase over the coming years. You will gain insight into the structure of a large mining company by reporting directly to the exploration manager.
Your role will include:
• design drilling programs for grass-roots through to resource development deposit definition
• liaise with landowners and regulators for drilling access
• participate in the drilling program
• liaise with resource development and laboratory/metallurgical teams
• ownership of projects and freedom to generate targets for follow up reconnaissance and drilling
• statutory reporting
We look forward to you applying if you have:
• A tertiary qualification in Geology
• A sound understanding of mining software (GIS/Surpac/Datamine)
• A minimum of 12 months experience
• Systematic & time management skills