Senior Mining Engineer - Underground - NSW
Residential community not a mining town
A role with a wide range of responsibilites
Great salary + community + role
Due to increase in production, a medium sized metalliferous producer is seeking a Senior Mine Planning Engineer to step in and lead their planning team in delivering the short - medium term planning and scheduling for their underground mine in NSW.
In this role you will have the benefit of working for a small operation where your work will be seen and rewarded. You will be a apart of not only a close working mining department, but a community that is not just a mining town.
In this role you will be based residential near the site in a large community, not a camp or mining town. You will work a Monday - Friday roster where you will be home every night and your responsibilities will include;
- Developing long term mine design
- Mine development, stoping & ventilation
- Lead and mentor mine planning department
- Budgeting and forcasting
To be suitable for this role you will need to have;
- A degree in Mining Engineering
- 6 + years in underground metalliferous mining
- Experience in mine design, scheduling and production
- Familiarity in the Australian Mining sector
If you are successful in this role you will be offered a salary in the range of $150,000 - $165,000 + super + bonuses. Salary outside this range will be considered for candidates with experiences exceeding expectations.