Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
829478 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
September 13, 2012
November 12, 2012
- Cardno ERI is seeking a Staff Scientist for our Billings, Montana office. The Staff Scientist will conduct field activities such as site investigations, well installation, remediation feasibility testing, system optimization, and subcontractor oversight for excavation and system installation; and conduct office-based activities such as permitting and permit compliance and report preparation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of field activities, including logging soil, monitoring well development, well installation and sampling.
- Assist in the construction and management of the installation of remediation systems.
- Prepare Work Plans and reports.
- Prepare routine correspondence, data reports, standardized documents and work plans for internal and client review.
- Perform pilot studies such as radius of influence testing.
- Assist in underground storage tank site removal projects.
- Oversight of subcontractors in a variety of settings.
- Assist in the management of Operation and Maintenance of remediation systems and evaluate data to make recommendations to streamline and improve system performance.
- 1-2 years' related experience.
- BS in Geology, Engineering, or Environmental Sciences.
- Must be able to work in an environment where safety is at the forefront of all operations.
- Demonstrate ability to follow directions, work independently and in a team environment.
- Valid/current driver’s license.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 40 hour OSHA HAZWOPER training preferred.
- Position includes both office and field work.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Availability to work overtime.
- Must be able to wear a respirator and complete required annual OSHA physicals.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List