Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
831320 Job Summary
Industrial Sales Manager
Employer Job Id:
September 15, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
November 14, 2012
Industrial Sales Manager
- [Company] is a national distributor of over 47,000 Maintenance and Repair (MRO) Products nationwide. Our growth is dynamic, increasing from $9 Million in sales in 1990 to an astonishing $128 Million in 2010. We are a progressive industry competitor thriving on a successful vision for our future. Do you want to work for an employer who is committed to your success? If you are, then [Company] is the place for you. We operate on a two customer philosophy, and understand and embrace the principle that our sales force is THE backbone of our company. Be in a position where you can directly contribute to our success!
- [Company] recognizes that our past and future success is directly related to the quality of our people. We provide them with all of the tools and resources needed to be successful, which includes an extensive training program performed by experienced managers and training professionals. Our program is hands on and takes place in the field as well as in classroom environments. Through careful selection and training, we develop individuals who possess the ability, desire and dedication to grow with us. We provide you with the opportunity to realize your personal career objectives. We offer unlimited earning potential!
- Industries we serve: Industrial, commercial and institutional maintenance, transportation, mining, military, government, manufacturing, fleets, etc.
- Responsibilities: Build professional relationships with and sell to maintenance/production supervisors, foreman, purchasing, contractors and owners. Maintain sales objectives, superior service to accounts and find ways to penetrate the market and gain market share. Grow your business!
- Skill Sets: Sales-driven, self-motivated, energetic, persuasive, organized, independent, with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to develop strategic sales planning, negotiating skills, and relationship building.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience managing an outside sales team
- Successful track record in outside sales
- Familiarity with maintenance and repair products
- Direct sales experience within the Company’s industry, products, and/or markets
- Strong planning and negotiation skills
- High level of energy and motivation
- Consulting and influencing skills
- Confident, organized and independent
- Task and project management orientation
- Minimum of high school education, vocational training and/or equivalent combination of education and job experience in the field of business or sales will be considered.
- College education preferred.
What [Company] offers the qualified candidate:
- Competitive compensation with unlimited earnings potential. Investing in our people is our way of developing our future leaders.
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K and Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Extensive training on the industry and product knowledge. Our training department is committed to helping our employees succeed. Become an expert in the MRO field!
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List