Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
831561 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
Walnut Creek, CA
October 12, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 12, 2012
[Company] seeks an experienced and organized Proposal Manager to join our growing Marketing Team in Walnut Creek, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for working with Partners and Senior Consultants to produce high-quality, winning proposals for teams across the Western Division (400+ employees across 20 offices). This role provides a unique opportunity to help develop marketing programs, systems, and be involved in client development activities on project pursuit teams. This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional looking to join a well-positioned global environmental leader in an exciting and growing industry.
- Manage the division’s centralized proposal process, including facilitating the “go/no go” decision process.
- Effectively work with partners and technical staff to produce high-quality, successful proposals, statements of qualifications (including SF 330s), and presentations. Specifically:
- Review RFQ/RFPs and develop an outline based on client requirements.
- Prepare proposal kick-off/strategy meetings, including win themes and discriminator development.
- Manage internal schedules, proposal team assignments, and review process to meet deadlines.
- Research, write, and customize project team, experience, company, administration, and other assigned sections.
- Develop graphics to present information visually and data conceptually.
- Coordinate with [Company] offices worldwide, subcontractors, and teaming partners to obtain required information.
- Oversee overall document development, production, and delivery process.
- Support partners and technical staff with presentations to include:
- Organize presentation plan with technical team from outline to the appropriate media.
- Research and develop content for presentation.
- Develop graphics.
- Facilitate dry runs with team and provide input to improve presentation quality and delivery.
- Oversee any material reproduction and equipment coordination.
- Develop and maintain marketing and proposal resource materials, including team resumes, project case studies, and other marketing collateral as necessary.
- Support other marketing and communication efforts, as needed, including various client communications, events, and conferences.
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in English, Journalism, Marketing/Communications, or Business.
- Minimum 10 years of proposal coordination/management experience, including experience developing proposals/presentations for multi-million-dollar projects, preferably in an environmental/engineering or similar technical or professional services environment.
- Experience with government forms (e.g., SF 330, SF 33 Solicitation, and other public sector forms).
- Familiarity with state and local public sector proposals and qualifications statements a plus.
- Excellent writing skills and command of English grammar, spelling, and composition, as well as oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective team management, communication, organization, follow-through, and multi-task management skills.
- Strategic thinker with ability to turn concepts into compelling, compliant proposal documents.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines while ensuring high-quality submittals.
- Software proficiencies, including: Microsoft Office (2010 preferred), PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suites software (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, etc.).
[Company] is the world's leading provider of environmental, health and safety, risk and social consulting services. We have over 140 offices in 40 countries and employ around 4,000 professionals, providing the best global platform in the industry. For more than 30 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions to leading business and government clients, to help them manage environmental risks and challenges within their organizations. In doing so, we have become one of the world’s largest and most successful environmental consulting firms offering a range of compliance assurance, impact assessment planning, site investigation and remediation, and corporate advisory services.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List