Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
831565 Job Summary
Air Quality Engineer
Employer Job Id:
September 17, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
November 16, 2012
Air Quality Engineer
[Company] is seeking a motivated Air Quality Engineer to join our consulting team in Appleton, WI. The successful candidate will work on a variety of interesting technical projects for clients in the oil & gas, energy, pulp & paper, food & beverage, and manufacturing sectors throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest, with increasing responsibility for task/project management duties.
This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging environmental management projects for large industrial and global clients. Access to [Company] national Air Quality & Climate Change experts provide knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for our team.
- Conduct air quality analyses, assess regulatory compliance, and perform regulatory applicability evaluations.
- Develop complete and accurate air quality permits for Title V, PSD, and New Source Review compliance. Interact with local regulators to steward permit application review and issuance.
- Prepare emission inventory reports; quantify air pollutant emissions and impacts.
- Evaluate air pollution control technologies, including technical and economic feasibility of air pollution control equipment.
- Implement climate change projects, such as greenhouse gas inventories, emission reductions, energy efficiency, public disclosure and verification.
- Assist clients with MACT compliance programs.
- Implement environmental compliance management systems and processes.
- Prepare recommendations and reporting of results.
- Perform environmental compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Provide general compliance assistance to clients in areas of waste water, storm water, EPCRA, and waste management
- Perform multiple tasks within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Interact and maintain successful relationships with clients, [Company]employees, and subcontractors.
- BS in chemical, environmental, or mechanical engineering or related degree; MS and/or PE preferred.
- 5 to 8 years of direct consulting or industry experience involving state construction and Title V permitting; PSD, NSR, BACT, and/or MACT experience a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of air emissions and emission reporting processes.
- Strong hands-on spreadsheet and database comprehension.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments, meeting strict deadlines, and traveling to client facilities as needed.
[Company] is the world's leading provider of environmental, health and safety, risk and social consulting services. We have 130 offices in 40 countries, employing 3,600 professionals, providing the best global platform in the industry. For more than 30 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions to leading business and government clients, to help them manage environmental risks and challenges within their organizations. In doing so, we have become one of the world’s largest and most successful environmental consulting firms offering a range of compliance assurance, impact assessment planning, site investigation and remediation, and corporate advisory services.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List