Want a CHALLENGING and REWARDING CAREER?
At PYBAR our business is moving hard rock. Our size means your not just a number in the crowd, our investment in your training, on-going contracts right around Australia and a culture of decision buy-in and safety delivers a satisfying long term career.
PYBAR currently have an opportunity available for an experienced and dedicated Server Administrator to help provide specialist services to all PYBAR business units in the area of Information Technology.
This position will report to the ICT Manager.
In order to be considered for this position you:
• Must have a minimum of 3 years as a Server Administrator.
• Hold a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) qualification or equivalent experience.
• Must be an Australian Resident
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Monitoring and maintaining servers and server room
• Liaison with external consultants and providers
• Monitoring and maintenance of computer based building security and access systems
• Install and maintain server based application software and assist the Data system