Progressive Global Energy is excited to be working with a leading Mineral Sands miner to assist with their resourcing needs. With continuing demand for it’s products, the company is currently seeking a Contracts Administrator to join the Supply team.
The position is based in Perth’s metropolitan area on an initial 12 month contract.
*Point of contact for tendering relationships with vendors, and ensure compliance
* Manage tender and contracts processes for the supply of goods and services
* Manage Purchase Agreements to ensure maximum benefit is achieved through contracting of items
* Manage purchase orders associated with contracts
* Ensure contracts are administered in adherence to all terms and conditions
* Maintain and review contracts policies and procedures
* Minimum of 4 years Contracts Administration experience, preferably within the resources industry
* Effective written and oral communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to analyze costing and spend of contracts to ensure savings where possible
* Excellent Microsoft Office suite