Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
833439 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
September 20, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
November 19, 2012
Summary: This function is responsible for the satisfactory completion of electrical design and programming of assigned project work.
- Create electrical drawings using AutoCad.
- Generate Bill of Materials for each assigned project and forward to Purchasing.
- Write and load PLC and HMI programs.
- Program the SQL Data Base system with data supplied from peripheries hardware as (PLC, PC, independent machines)
- Verify data system operation.
- Verify HMI operation.
- Answer questions from electrical assemblers.
- Discuss sensor solutions with mechanical designers and assemblers.
- Configure communications networks.
- Test manual motions.
- Debug machine sequences.
- Calibrate analog devices.
- Run parts to verify process and quality
- Complete equipment acceptance list
- Liaise with Service, Mechanical Assembly, and Electrical Assembly managers and staff in regard to project requirements and work plans and the expectations and commitments of individual specialties.
- Liaise with suppliers through Purchasing, as necessary and initiate purchase orders.
- Participate in regular project design progress meetings with Project Team Members and Customer Representatives.
- Report on project status to the controls manager.
- Adhere to all ISO procedures pertaining to the job responsibilities.
Education And Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Thorough working knowledge of the automation assembly, testing, manufacturing process, methods, materials, machines and tools of the industry.
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Considerable knowledge of the use of electrical devices (i.e. proximity switches, load cells, LVDT's, etc.)
- Electrical design systems (software & hardware) primarily Autocad, CX-One, Allen Bradley - RSLogix.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List