Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
833877 Job Summary
EHS Management System Coordinator
Employer Job Id:
Four Corners, FL
December 21, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
February 21, 2013
EHS Management System Coordinator
- The[Company] , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next EHS Management System Coordinator?
- We are currently seeking an EHS Management System Coordinator for our Four Corners, Florida location. The purpose of this position is to coordinate the design and implementation of policies and procedures across the facility to position the organization for ISO14001 and OSHAS18001 management systems certification. Support the organization in developing a management system to identify and control Environmental, Health and Safety Risks, and improve EHS performance.
What will you do?
- Coordinate the completion of gap assessment against ISO14001 and OSHAS 18001 standards with internal and external parties that includes corrective actions necessary to close identified gaps.
- Coordinate a process to identify risks and environmental impacts across the facility.
- Design and implement policies and procedures to support ISO14001 and OSHAS 18001 standards to include documentation, communication, approval and training.
- Provide status updates of certification readiness to appropriate stakeholders throughout the organization by compiling and presenting various reports and data analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring employees and contractor groups under his/her control are made aware of pertinent health, safety, and environmental hazards and aspects.
- Ensures appropriate follow up on issues that arise out of the audits and inspections.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Science or Business discipline required.
- 3 years of experience in heavy manufacturing environment required.
- 6 or more years of experience in related technical or operations role with a thorough understanding of phosphate operations and EHS policies; working knowledge of ISO14001 and OSHAS 18001 preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated with ability to manage numerous assignments; Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to foster cooperation with functional work groups.
- Physical work environment is typically indoors at a consistent temperature and occasionally outdoors with exposure to varying degrees of hot and cold environments.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform other job functions.
- Must be able to safely perform the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Able to lift approximately 0-10 lbs. unassisted and occasionally.
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights.
- Able to hear, with or without correction.
- Able to read, write and understand basic English.
- Able to see, with or without correction.
- Able to travel unassisted.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Selected candidates will be required to successfully complete the following:
- Post-offer/pre-placement drug and alcohol screening, background check, physical, functional capacity examination.
- Pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 -5 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List