Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
835642 Job Summary
Environmental Compliance Consultants
Employer Job Id:
September 22, 2012
ERM (Environmental Resources Management)
November 21, 2012
Environmental Compliance Consultants
ERM is seeking Environmental Compliance Consultants to join our Performance & Assurance practice team in Austin and Houston, TX. The successful candidate will work on a variety of technically challenging projects for clients in the oil & gas, energy, transportation, and manufacturing sectors throughout Texas and beyond, with increasing responsibility for task/project management duties.
This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging environmental management projects for large industrial and global clients. Access to ERM's national Performance & Assurance experts provide knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for our team.
- Provide technical assistance on EHS compliance, environmental management system, and due diligence transaction projects.
- Provide on-site EHS compliance support at client facilities.
- Perform environmental compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Implement environmental management systems and programs for corporate clients.
- Develop plans, permits, and procedures for air quality, hazardous waste, spill prevention, storm water, and wastewater.
- Perform Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to support property due diligence services.
- Manage litigation support projects under attorney-client privilege.
- Manage multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Prepare technical proposals and participate in business development with existing clients and identified leads. Maintain client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Communicate with clients, ERM employees, and vendors.
- BS in engineering, environmental science, or related discipline; MS a plus.
- 3 to 7 years of environmental compliance experience; consulting, management systems, and due diligence experience preferred.
- Experience developing, auditing, and/or maintaining corporate management industry standards preferred (either as a consultant or an internal compliance officer).
- Familiarity with USEPA and TCEQ environmental regulations and understanding of environmental permit application processes.
- Strong MS Office computer skills; advanced understanding of PowerPoint, Excel, and Access desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience writing comprehensive technical reports and standards.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments, meeting strict deadlines, and traveling to client facilities as needed.
- Professional registration desired, or motivation to obtain.
ERM is the world's leading provider of environmental, health and safety, risk and social consulting services. We have over 140 offices in 40 countries and employ around 4,000 professionals, providing the best global platform in the industry. For more than 30 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions to leading business and government clients, to help them manage environmental risks and challenges within their organizations. In doing so, we have become one of the world’s largest and most successful environmental consulting firms offering a range of compliance assurance, impact assessment planning, site investigation and remediation, and corporate advisory services.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List