Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
835650 Job Summary
Global Project Manager
Employer Job Id:
November 15, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
January 15, 2013
Global Project Manager
[Company] is actively looking for a Global Project Manager for our OHSAS 18001 Project Implementation. The successful candidate will facilitate the development, centralization, and implementation efforts for the organization's global Health & Safety Management System that exist in geographic business units around the globe. The effort is intended to unify the systems and processes that sit behind [Company] global, common vision around safety, which is embodied by the notion of “You See It. You Own It. (And Share It.).” The Global Project Manager will report directly to ERM’s Global Health & Safety Director and will have significant exposure to [Company] Senior Leadership globally. The successful candidate will work with ERM’s Global H&S Director to facilitate contact and connections with various stakeholders. This position can be based in Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX, Exton, PA, Boston, MA or Rolling Meadows, IL.
- Oversee the ongoing global development and implementation of health & safety management systems, compliance tools, metrics, and reporting related to the OHSAS 180001 health & safety management system requirements.
- Effectively guide the planned standardization of OHSAS 18001 health & safety management systems for 140 locations and over 4,000 employees worldwide.
- Develop an effective project plan to ensure timely completion of project deliverables within allotted budgeted framework.
- Advise senior business leaders and coach operational leaders to enable them to be EHS advocates in perspective areas of responsibility.
- Facilitate and oversee [Company] personnel involved in OHSAS 180001 health & safety management system work streams.
- Provide regular project status updates to the Global Health & Safety Director for inclusion in monthly reports to senior management.
- Ensure that work stream outputs (documentation, forms, tools) are in an approved document control format.
- Act as a single point of contact in resolving conflicts or issues that may arise across various work groups. Escalate issues to the Global Safety Director or H&S Core Team, as required.
- BS/MS in science, engineering, information system, or related field.
- 15+ years of professional experience in an EHS role, with at least 8 + years of project management experience.
- Prior experience developing and implementing multi-site OHSAS 18001-compliant HSSE management systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of OHSAS 18001 Systems and the documentation of actionable corporate HSSE Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Fluent in English. Multilingual – Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese, a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and experience with MS Project, or other project management software.
- Experience working at global level and/or internationally.
- Working knowledge of and practical experience in using “help” authoring and content management software (e.g., Help & Manual, RoboHelp), a plus.
- Strong technical writing skills demonstrated through program, document and procedure writing samples.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to manage across multiple geographies and disciplines.
- Ability to obtain results through persuasion and influence.
[Company] is the world's leading provider of environmental, health and safety, risk and social consulting services. We have over 140 offices in 40 countries and employ around 4,000 professionals, providing the best global platform in the industry. For more than 30 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions to leading business and government clients, to help them manage environmental risks and challenges within their organizations. In doing so, we have become one of the world’s largest and most successful environmental consulting firms offering a range of compliance assurance, impact assessment planning, site investigation and remediation, and corporate advisory services.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List