Inspire Engineering are working closely with 2 of the leading Electrical Infrastructure Contractors in the Greater Sydney area, they are looking to recruit a number of qualified Lineworkers with overhead power line construction/maintenance experience – we are going to find the best for them!
You will be responsible for the construction, upgrade and maintenance of the transmission and distribution network, to do this successfully you will need:
- Overhead power line construction experience
- Live Line (glove and barrier) qualifications (an advantage)
- Experience Installing anchors and guy wires
- Pole preparation and erection experience
- A Certificate III in ESI Distribution/ Transmission overhead or equivalent (Essential)
- Previous power line construction/ maintenance experience (essential)
- A valid Driving Licence essential – MR or HR a massive advantage
- A willingness to travel
- An EWP ticket
- Experience with HV/LV Overhead Distribution
- A love of overtime!
In addition to these roles I am also looking for candidates with Rail experience and also Level 3 Designers