- Challenging and rewarding role
- Opportunities for career development
- Junior and Senior roles exist within the client
Based in Perth and operating nationally and overseas, this client delivers major SMP construction/engineering projects through mining design, construction and maintenance services.
In these roles (opportunities exist across different levels of experience), you will be typically working through both tenders, proposals and estimates, reporting to, and working with, the Estimating Manager.
As a task driven, motivated individual, your ability to develop and work within detailed procedures ensures your best practice preparation skills. An exceptional ability to work through problems in a proactive manner, whilst managing stakeholder expectations is key.
Working within a professional team environment you will be a valued contributor to challenging SMP projects.
• Industry (mining/construction) related tertiary qualification
Industry Experience Criteria:
• Minimum of 12 months estimating or quantity surveying experience in the mining or construction industries.
• SMP Project estimating experience (preferred)
Our client is an ASX listed industry leader offering exceptional opportunities to those who strive to be leaders themselves. Remuneration varies on experience but at all levels remains extremely competitive. Working within a culture of teamwork you will be supported to become a skilled contributor to a major industry service provider.