Evolution Mining is a leading growth-focused Australian mid-cap gold producer with
five Australian gold projects across QLD and WA, a defined growth pathway,
significant & exciting exploration potential and a strong financial position.
Accounts Payable Officer (Fixed Term) –
- 5:2 Roster
- Fixed term contracts available for 6 months and 2 months
- High performance culture
This position contributes to the Company’s goals by ensuring that all suppliers are paid on
time and in accordance with the Company’s business processes.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader – Shared Services and working with other
Commercial team members, relationship building will be a key focus in this role.
To be Successful
The Accounts Payable Officer must be self-motivated and a self-starter. The incumbent must
also have the ability to communicate effectively with persons in all levels of the organisation.
All work must be completed to a high standard. Being a lateral thinker and is always looking
for a better way to do things is crucial to the position.
It is preferred that the Accounts Payable Officer has the following experience and
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Certificate III Business Administration
- Previous experience in a related industry.
- Experience in using Pronto software.
- Be proficient in the use of Excel.
In order to be successful in this role we envisage that the successful candidate will use their
significant industry experience and capabilities to undertake;
- Receival, verification and data entry of invoices for payment.Follow all accounts payable policies and procedures, including ensuring necessary
- approvals are within approved authorization levels by the Managers.
- Co-ordinate the weekly pay run ensuring the prompt and accurate processing of all
- accounts due for payment.
- Maintenance and Filing of necessary documentation related to the Accounts Payable
- Provide accounts payable and purchase order advice and information to staff across
- the Company in addition to vendors and suppliers as required.
- Maintain and reconcile the accounts payable system to ensure it balances correctly.
- Ensure the timely processing of Employee Expense Claims, ensuring all claims are
- checked and processed according to company policy
- Co-ordinate end of month processes and reports as per end of month checklist.
- To follow all instructions relating to workplace Health and Safety and to have a duty
- of care not to place people at risk.