An exciting opportunity has opened up with a rapidly growing privately owned Saskatchewan company. As the leading manufacturer of above-ground storage tanks, our client works with in all the major industries including oil and gas, mining, transportation, construction, waste management and other major industrial industries and is currently looking for experienced individuals to join their specialized company.
Our client is looking for a full time permanent Senior AutoCad Draftsperson. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for drafting and working with other drafts people in our clients in-house drafting department.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Drafting duties which include drafting and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices ; producing draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
- Using specialized 3D software including Auto Desk Inventor to prepare drawings etc
- Assisting and coordinating with other drafts people in the in-house drafting department
- Liaising with colleagues on the shop floor to understand what they need for drawings
- Ability to problem solving as issues arise
Successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with another tank manufacturer
- Experience in both shop and field erected tanks
- Sound knowledge in UL and API codes
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor 2011 with Vault
- Applicant must have own vehicle
This position is located in the company’s head office in Biggar, Saskatchewan where all engineering, engineered drawings, project management, specification, technical support and contract administration are completed.
If you have the necessary experience and enjoyed customized work with a company who recognized for their on-going growth and increased presence in the petrochemical industry please apply now.