Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
839630 Job Summary
Talent Management Consultant
Employer Job Id:
September 29, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
November 28, 2012
Talent Management Consultant
Summary of Position:
- The Talent Management (TM) Consultant collaborates within the organization to provide talent management solutions based on the needs of the business. The TM consultant plans, designs, builds, and delivers solutions in the Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Succession Planning, Talent Development, Recruiting and Performance Management functional areas.
- Collaborates and develops relationships with HR and functional department management teams to gather input for the direction of strategic and tactical planning, business processes, solution development, evaluation, and coordination of resources.
- Develops and implements recruitment strategies in accordance with identified business strategies to ensure that human capital needs are met.
- Provides project management support and tactical execution for implementation of TM solutions to support functional initiatives and projects.
- Participates in functional and cross-functional initiatives, cyclical activities.
- Partner with locations and departments to identify training needs and develop solutions to meet these training needs to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Consult with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Conduct follow-up analysis of all process and training to evaluate results. Modify and improve as needed.
Knowledge and Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field and related years of experience or any combination of education and experience that provides the requisite knowledge to successfully perform the job
- Solid understanding of Federal and state regulations governing employment laws Solid understanding of Human Resource procedures, principles and concepts including employee relations, training & development, performance management, compensation & benefits and safety.
- Understanding of talent management processes
- Solid project management skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to design training materials and ability to present before all levels of the organization
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to reorganize priorities in order to reach the goals and deliverables of assigned projects through analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Must be assertive, take initiative and be able to propose alternate strategies to meet company demands
- Must be able to manage competing demands
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 -5 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List