There is an immediate opportunity for experienced Tool Pushers to join an international drilling contractor in Queensland. You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing business which operates some of the most modern rigs in the market. You will have extensive rig management experience, a strong focus on HSE and proven ability to manage land based rigs.
You will have significant Land Rig Experience ideally with Cyber chair rigs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- management of drilling crews
- Recording daily activities - issues with technologies; downtime issues etc
- Ensuring HSE procedures are followed
- Assist with rig up and down
- Management of personnel performance and initiation of disciplinary procedures if necessary
You will have:
- IWCF Supervisor Well Control Certificate
- Cert IV in Drilling
- Work at Heights Certificates
- At least 5 years rig experience with exceptional understanding of rig workings
- Previous exposure to Cyber Rigs would be a distinct advantage.
Salary will be dependent on experience but will be in the region of $140,000 - $170,000 per annum. Salaries outside this range will be considered for exceptional candidates.