This is an immediate opportunity to join a leading Energy company in Brisbane. This role is a permanent opportunity for a suitably qualified Operations Engineer/Supervisor.
You will be working as part of a project team for a large scale energy project in Queensland. You will assist senior management in the development of field operations for CSG pipeline project from design through to commissioning and operations.
Role will begin in Brisbane before FIFO begins in 2013 - roster 2/2
Your responsibilities will include:
- management of operational assurance of field operations and infrastructure from design through to operations
- Management of resources and recruitment plans for field operatives; training and mentoring
- Wellhead separation
- Gas and water gathering networks
You will have:
- Experience in CSG projects
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Significant project and commissioning experience as well as strong planning experience
Salary depends on experience but it will be in the region of $130,000 - $160,000. Salaries outside this range can be considered for those with exceptional levels of experience