Allnorth has grown significantly into a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company. Proudly Canadian, our head office is located in British Columbia with offices across Canada. We serve as a single source for our clients, finding innovative, practical solutions to their project needs.
At Allnorth, providing successful client relationships and delivering the best service in our industry is the key to ours and our client's success. We are fortunate to have developed extensive experience and strong relationships in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, and Infrastructure sectors.
We are passionate about continuing to build our company by providing our people, partners and clients the opportunity to grow and succeed through local offices. Being part of this growth story and working in an ambitious and professional team culture is what makes Allnorth a career destination.
PROJECT MANAGER - ENVIRONMENTAL
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Environmental for the rapidly expanding Saskatchewan division of Allnorth. The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the projects from inception to completion. Projects will encompass a focus in Mining, Oil and Gas (including Oilsands), and Pipeline. The successful candidate will possess effective communication, management and leadership skills to manage multidisciplinary project teams while fostering relationships with clients, vendors and contractors. As mentorship is a key training and development tool at Allnorth, the Project Manager will be a mentor for new and junior employees.
- Working with clients to understand their challenges and the scope of their requirements;
- Develop proposals by interacting with the Allnorth team to define the scope, schedules and cost estimates associated with the work;
- Assembling and leading the project team;
- Developing, maintaining and ensuring commitment to the Project Management Plan;
- Efficient time management and coordination of project resources;
- Mitigating risk and actively identifying scope changes;
- Monitoring, summarizing and communicating the project progress with clients;
- Business Development through successful execution and awareness of additional opportunities.
- Technical diploma related to one of Allnorth's environmental service offerings, with a Bachelor's degree preferred and a Master's degree being considered an asset;
- 8-10 years of relevant experience managing complex multidisciplinary projects;
- Demonstrated experience in environmental impact assessments, environmental permitting and licensing with a focus in western Canada, and particularly in Saskatchewan and Alberta preferred;
- Must be registered (or eligible for registration) as a Professional Biologist or Professional Geoscientist in Saskatchewan;
- Completion of a certificate in project management (e.g. PMI) will be an asset;
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-range goals.
Join the innovative and energetic team at Allnorth and get what you want from your career. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer real advancement potential within a team environment where outstanding performance is rewarded. You won't get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact.