Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
840212 Job Summary
Chem Tech I
Employer Job Id:
October 2, 2012
December 1, 2012
Chem Tech I
Who is Mosaic ?
- The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com) , NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Chem Tech I?
- We are currently seeking an Chem Tech I for our Carlsbad, NM location. Chemical analysis of plant samples and finished products.
What will you do?
- Chemical analysis of routine production samples.
- Chemical analysis of daily mine samples.
- Chemical and screen analysis of daily shipping samples.
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment and housekeeping.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Basic math skills and fundamental knowledge of the metric system.
- Ability to solve problems and be capable of working without direct supervision.
- Knowledge of chemical and mineralogical relationships is also helpful.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to use the Internet to obtain information.
Physical work environment:
- Occasionally outdoors and exposed to varying degrees of hot and cold environments.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns or materials.
- Able to read, write and understand basic English.
- Able to see, with our without correction.
- Able to travel unassisted.
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Able to work on feet, standing and/or walking for the better part of 12 hr shift.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List