An Exploration Geologist is now available with a growing Nickel producer who has money in the bank and a huge plan for more than one project. The work is diverse, the time off is extensive and the pay is sitting comfortably at market rate.
The role of Exploration Geologist is accountable to the Senior Project Geologist, and has the following accountabilities:
• Developing geological models and exploration programs;
• Management of exploration programs;
• Preparation of technical reports;
The successful candidate will have:
• A relevant tertiary or postgraduate degree in Geology;
• Practical exploration experience;
• Proficient in exploration data management and quality control.
The role is offered on a FIFO basis from Perth with a requirement to work in our core yard and the Perth Corporate Office. If you are seeking a real opportunity to make discoveries then this role will interest you.
To confidentially discuss the perks or otherwise of the position, please feel free to call Justin Barnes on (08) 9211 1000 . Alternatively, you can apply online via the appropriate link below.