Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
841843 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
October 4, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 3, 2012
Description and Desired Qualifications
- The Program Manager (PgM) reports directly to [Company] Vice President of the Government Facilities & Infrastructure's (GF&I) O&M Business Unit. The PgM position oversees and supervises all operations, financial performance, and personnel management for the Facility Operations and Maintenance Support Services (FOMSS) contract at NASA's Marshal Space Flight Center.
- The PgM independently applies technical and operational knowledge to meet contract requirements to operate, maintain and repair buildings and structures, mechanical systems (including heating, ventilation and air conditioning/refrigeration systems), steam distribution system, electrical distribution and emergency generating systems, facility alarm and monitoring systems, utilities and surfaced areas, and perform associated engineering, environmental and emergency management tasks.
Our Program Managers:
- Manages multi-discipline project delivery; executes the contracted work
- Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project
- Leads project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and scheduling, and overall performance
- Monitors and reports to internal management on the progress of all project activities, including significant milestones, and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
- Identifies the need for contract modifications; leads the scope development, pricing and negotiation of changes
- Implements, manages and plans project operations per company, client and agency health, safety & environmental policies and regulations
- Identifies conflicts, risks and changing priorities with little or no notice; mitigates and resolves the same by developing alternate methods and solutions
- Assumes key responsibility for extensive client interface to report progress; provides briefings and resolve issues
- Supervises the key technical project senior support staff [Note: Safety and Quality Control Managers report directly to Corporate personnel]; includes hiring, training, and monitoring and evaluating performance authority
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Role requires successful completion of multiple contingencies to include an Employment Background Check, Physical and Drug Test.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Minimum 10 years supervisory experience; demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams
- Minimum 10 years’ experience infrastructure operation and maintenance
- Excellent communicator (written and oral); ability to communicate clearly and concisely; listen attentively and integrate large volumes of information from multiple sources.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office standard computer programs.
- Experience in applying analytical and process improvement techniques
- Master’s Degree
- Professional Registration
- Knowledge of NASA client, rules, and regulations
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Government contract experience
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List