Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
841960 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
October 4, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 3, 2012
- [Company] is seeking an experienced and motivated Landscape Architect/Planner to be based in the [Company] Alexandria, LA, office. The ideal candidate will spend time working on a variety of site planning, urban design, master planning and visual modeling projects in addition to continually paying attention to opportunities that will result in business growth. We are seeking someone that possess experience in site and land-use planning, landscape architecture and urban design with AutoCAD and free-hand sketching and Computer Graphic skills; have good design and documentation skills for integration within a range of projects including landscape architecture, planning and environmental services.
- A proven ability to demonstrate strong project management skills along with a strong track record in developing solid client relationships will be extremely highly regarded.
- On-site review of site and landscape related construction projects to ensure compliance with specifications, approve quality of materials and work, and advise client and construction personnel.
- Manage assigned projects for satisfactory completion within project scope, design, schedule, budget, health, safety and welfare standards, to client satisfaction.
- Assist staff planners and landscape architects in compilation of graphic reports and diagrams and construction documents.
- Create hand-drawn and digital two-dimensional or three-dimensional renderings.
- Provide substantive input to Project Managers on time requirements for completion of projects tasks, as part of proposal preparation.
- Design, develop, or create new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic and thought leadership contributions.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Planning and/or Landscape Architecture field.
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suites, AutoCAD, Digital Media Graphics, Hand graphics, Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Positive reputation with key clients relevant to international companies.
- Well-developed teambuilding and influencing skills; unquestioned integrity; and the experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address client and business needs and challenges.
- Commitment to the development, safety, and careers of our employees.
- Positive outlook, collaborative, and driven by the success of [Company] as a global company.
- Well organized, self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility.
- [Company] is the world's leading provider of environmental, health and safety, risk and social consulting services. We have over 140 offices in 40 countries and employ around 4,000 professionals, providing the best global platform in the industry. For more than 30 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions to leading business and government clients, to help them manage environmental risks and challenges within their organizations. In doing so, we have become one of the world’s largest and most successful environmental consulting firms offering a range of compliance assurance, impact assessment planning, site investigation and remediation, and corporate advisory services.
- Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List