Estimating Manager needed for Growing Civil/SMP & Electrical Contractor
• Excellent Career Opportunity
• Strong project pipeline
• Excellent Salary
Due to an internal promotion, a superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager to join a leading Perth based contractor. Heading up the estimating department this is a leadership role and will oversee all business units. The role will involve managing and mentoring a team of estimators who complete tenders on projects up to >$300m. Currently a team of 8 the successful candidate will be directly involved in recruiting a further two estimators to spearhead the growth of the business.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
• 2-5 years estimating manager experience
• 5-7 years senior estimating from either a Civil or SMP background
• Track record in tendering for projects which have then been won
• First principles experience
• Degree qualified
• Based in Australia
• Experience on projects >$75m +
• Strong experience in tender & proposal management
This is a genuine opportunity to join an excellent organization. Applications should be made to Stuart Barnes or via the link. The company are working with Progressive on a retained search. Closing date is 13th October, however applications are being considered today, with interviews scheduled for the next two weeks.