Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
842663 Job Summary
Senior Analyst Lean / EHS
Employer Job Id:
Roanoke Rapids, NC
October 5, 2012
December 4, 2012
Senior Analyst Lean / EHS
- Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Kennametal’s portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses - Industrial and Infrastructure - our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light switch they turn on to the car they drive.
- Work closely with Operational Excellence Manager and Plant Manager providing Lean and EHS expertise to achieve business objectives within Roanoke Rapids facility
- Lead Lean & EHS Programs at facility
- Develop annual EHS Roanoke Rapids site plan & objectives based on Corporate EHS strategy
- Maintain expert knowledge of all regulatory compliance obligations and corporate requirements and ensure compliance at Roanoke Rapids
- Manage Management-Based Safety Program at facility
- Implement processes & systems to support compliance as required
- Drive year-over-year improvement of Lean & EHS performance
- Develop & execute annual Lean plans with monthly and quarterly milestones
- Provide direction and technical assistance to develop & sustain a Lean culture at this location
- Interface with Office personnel, Manufacturing Supervisors and Operators
- Deliver Lean training and consultation to all levels to operate an effective Lean Enterprise
- Facilitate and lead lean improvement teams to achieve targeted improvements
- Contribute to development & sustainment of Lean culture throughout Kennametal .
- May be called upon to work directly with customers and suppliers to implement Lean, creating a complete Value Stream
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical, Safety or Environmental field or minimum of 5 years’ Lean/EHS experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organization, facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize activities
- Ability to work independently with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coach Lean practitioners
- Lead by example
- Well-developed interpersonal skills enabling teamwork
- Willing to travel on occasion (not regularly)
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List