Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
842666 Job Summary
SAP Business Systems Analyst
Employer Job Id:
Rolling Meadows, IL
October 5, 2012
Komatsu America Corp
December 4, 2012
SAP Business Systems Analyst
- Develop and support KA 's ERP (SAP) direction with KA management providing integrated solutions. Manage projects with up to 3 analysts and/or programming staff through full project life cycle. Direct project resources of $300,000 to $600,000 on annual basis.
- Maintain a high level of responsibility in all phases of project development and support such that all user requirements are met concerning all application functions or deliverables relating to assigned areas of responsibility. Leadership of project teams may be required in order to fulfill these requirements. Develop formal project proposals. Define resource requirements and timelines. Coordinate and direct ICT and user tasks as necessary to achieve defined business goals.
- Advise management on effective and profitable use of ERP (SAP) Systems. Maintain in-depth up-to-date knowledge of at least one ERP (SAP) System functional capabilities in areas such as Production, Financial/Controlling, Sales Distribution, etc.
- Analyze, design, and implement systems and all of their components. Complete functional and system specifications. Be particularly skilled at understanding the relationships between systems both within and outside of their area of responsibility. Tailor systems development efforts to facilitate current and future requirements while being particularly aware of the goal of system standardization and utilization of integrated business system software solution and the varying needs and relationship of multiple sites, disciplines, and organizations within the company.
- Lead project developments across multiple functional departments. Define, present, prioritize, execute and track project plans.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the business function in the areas of responsibility. Maintain general knowledge of the industry practices in the areas of responsibility.
- Maintain a broad understanding of the technical aspects of assigned systems and their related sub-systems. Maintain current knowledge of technological tools and related skills and methodologies. Maintain an awareness of state-of-the-art technology, their potential impact, and a basic understanding of their functionality.
- Analyze and evaluate current and proposed business processes to determine business requirements. Recommend reengineering processes when appropriate to maximize efficiency.
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of assigned applications functions and have an knowledge of applications relationships with other ICT systems and business system software solution in use.
- Analyze package software solutions comparing business requirements and software functionality to complete gap analysis. Analyze and determine integration with other existing and proposed applications.
- Will possess a Computer Science degree (or equivalent) and 3-5 years related work experience.
- Must have knowledge of a functional area such as marketing, parts, service, financial controlling and production functions in our industry.
- Must have a working knowledge of business process analysis and demonstrate ability to complete a detailed requirements study.
- Will demonstrate ability to complete a cost/benefit analysis.
- Must demonstrate ability to complete functional, system, and program specifications to meet the objectives of requirements study.
- Must have an understanding of the design requirements and components of a multi-platform environment using package and custom business system software solutions.
- Demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge in all phases of program development. Have the ability to resolve system design problems of any level of complexity. Demonstrate an ability to design and execute thorough, comprehensive and effective testing procedures for any assigned project.
- Must have working knowledge in ERP (SAP) system(s) and its associated utilities and tools for the platform(s) used.
- Must have and in depth knowledge of one ERP (SAP) functional component (SD, MM, PP, FI/CO, etc.)
- Must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of systems involved and a proven ability to discuss specific and related business issues with customers, peers, and management.
- Must have excellent knowledge of ERP (SAP) System configuration and application interfaces in a specific functional.
- Must possess excellent communications and organization skills.
- Experience in FICO essential (including configuration of organization elements, chart of accounts and controlling areas)
- Preferred experience in New GL, Asset Management or Profitability Analysis
- Understanding of ASAP methodology is key
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List