- $180,000 OTE.
- Great role to take ownership of a strong performing business
- Career development and growth opportunities beyond Branch Management
What's in it for you?
As the Branch Manager, you will be given the opportunity of taking full ownership of the companies operations in the Goldfields region, essentially running a business within a business. You will be rewarded with a competitive package commensurate with your experience, of $120,000 to $130,000+ Base + Super, with room for negotiation for exceptional candidates. You will also be given a Fully Maintained Vehicle and all the necessary Tools of the Trade to assist you in your role.
What you will be doing:
As indicated, you will essentially be running a business within a business, taking ownership of the company's operations in the Goldfields region. You will have a team of 20 staff reporting to you coming from operations, technical and sales functions and you will have significant scope to display your technical aptitude dealing with the company's comprehensive range of Pumps, Valves and Pumping systems for a multitude of applications in multiple markets.
Who you will be doing it for:
You will be joining one of the largest manufacturers of Pumps and Pumping Systems in Australia. They provide equipment for varied applications in
Industrial, Agricultural, Building & Construction, Water, Government and Energy & Mining Sectors. They manufacture all of their own products and have green policies in place along with all the required compliance certificates. The company is highly regarded in the industry and the company's products are second to none.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Demonstrated background in leading teams in a technical environment
- The ability to communicate technical concepts effectively and deal with a wide range of decision makers
- A willingness to travel.
- The ability to manage staff across different skillsets and backgrounds.
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A thorough understanding of pumps and pumping systems and their applications in the above mentioned markets.
- Existing relationships with clients in the above mentioned sectors.
- Experience in pump technology from either a sales or technical function