At PYBAR our business is moving hard rock. Our size and rapid growth means you can develop quickly with on-going new positions that are backed by the support of training and quality equipment. Our small company culture means YOU matter and we work with you to develop a rock star career.
Underground Project Foreman
Very attractive salary package available.
Hera Mine is PYBAR’s newly awarded underground greenfield project, PYBAR are looking for an experienced Foreman that in conjunction with the Project Manager will be responsible for providing safe, effective and cost efficient management of personnel, plant and equipment to enable PYBAR to achieve operation outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Coordinating shift production activities so that continuity of operations is achieved in accordance with budget objectives;
• Ensuring activities are consistent with safe mining practices;
• Conduct safety meetings on behalf of Project Manager with the work group to focus on reducing and rectifying safety issues;
• Liaison with clients, other contractors and sub-contractors.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role;
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
There is FIFO or DIDO available for the right applicant. Meals and accommodation will be included. Roster will be 8/6.