Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
843409 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
October 6, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
December 5, 2012
- Assist skilled trades or craftsmen by fetching tools, materials, and equipment.
- Hold, move, rearrange, lift, carry, and stack items and objects.
- Clean tools, equipment, and work areas.
- Load and unload trucks either manually or using forklifts.
- Move, pack, unpack, sort, segregate, arrange, stack, pile, or relocate a large variety of supply items.
- Perform custodial services.
- Follow Materials Safety Data Sheet guidelines for handling, storage, and disposal of Hazardous Materials.
- Work under general supervision from verbal and written instructions and intermittent directions.
- Operate electrical power tools and pneumatic power tools under the guidance of a skilled Mechanic, Leadman, or Supervisor.
- Oil, grease, paint and clean equipment.
- Operate hoists, dollies, jacks, and other carrying devices for handling heavy objects.
- Must have pneumatic ¾”, ½” and 3/8” drive impact wrenches, guns, drills, grinders and sockets. All tools must range from 3/8” to 2-1/4”.
- Must maintain and expand on toolbox with various hand tools. Must have dial indicator, inside and outside mics.
- Must have the ability to align couples on motors, transfer cases, and gearboxes.
- Must have thorough knowledge of electric shovels and drills and how they operate.
- Must be able to set cribbing, hydraulic jacks and safety jack stands to lift electric shovel.
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment.
- Must have knowledge and demonstrate the ability to use a gas cutting torch, air arch torch and the ability to welding.
- Must have troubleshooting skills with diagnostic equipment.
- Knowledge of OEM heavy equipment servicing and repairs.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid State of Nevada driver’s license with a CDL.
- Willing and able to travel outside of the immediate area for sometimes extended periods of time.
Consistently promotes the P&H Safety first attitude which includes but is not limited to:
- Understands and complies with all established Cardinal Rules;
- Working safely, promoting the safety of coworkers; constantly looking for ways to improve and maintain a safe working environment by filling out FLRA's, Near Miss Cards and Safety
- This job requires working well under pressure; meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines and at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisor.
- May be assigned occasional duties of a higher level of difficulty than those listed above.
- The duties of this classification may overlap duties performed by employees in other classifications.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
16 - 20 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List