Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
843433 Job Summary
Senior HR System Administrator
Employer Job Id:
October 6, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 5, 2012
Senior HR System Administrator
Who is[Company] ?
- The[Company] , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Senior HR System Administrator?
- We are currently seeking 2 Senior HR System Administrators for our Plymouth, MN location. The Senior HR System Administrator will analyze, design, configure, test, document, implement and support automated solutions for routine to moderately complex projects. Responsibilities will include participating in the design, development, and implementation of new database and software applications and maintaining existing database and software applications in order to meet the business needs. This position will have a direct effect on the availability, functionality and reliability of HR systems.
What will you do?
- Design, configure, and implement medium to complex new business solutions in Workday and other Talent Management solutions and maintain existing database configuration. Serve as a key resource in the analysis, coordination and testing of system releases.
- Lead the change control process from start to finish ensuring implications within the system, to other systems, integrations and new releases are considered. Work with appropriate individuals from HR, IT and the business to ensure smooth transition to end users.
- Provide prompt, friendly and reliable support and error resolution to escalated system issues and or inquiries.
- Provide integration support for simple to medium integrations between multiple HR systems with end to end global focus. Work with IT to troubleshoot integration issues with complex integrations.
- Work with IT to define system user roles, system domains and evaluate security or domain requests to determine appropriate role assignment and appropriate system domain visibility.
- Develop and maintain user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. This includes occasional maintenance and delivery of technical training material.
- Create, maintain and generate complex HR data reports and dashboards to provide support to HR and the business.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Business or Management Information Systems preferred.
- 5+ years related HR systems experience.
- Knowledge of HR processing systems.
- Ability to facilitate internal training classes.
- Technical experience in Payroll, Benefits and Time & Attendance Systems preferred.
- Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment (PowerPoint, Outlook) with strong Excel and Word knowledge.
- Knowledge and proficient technical skills in Workday or other major HRIS strongly preferred.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking, Learning Management, or other Talent management systems a plus.
- Visio flow charting a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills, including excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Strong process management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work and create effective partnerships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead groups towards consensus.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work indoors in a consistent temperature.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in USA
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List