Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
843437 Job Summary
HR System Administrator
Employer Job Id:
October 6, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
December 5, 2012
HR System Administrator
Who is[Company] ?
- The[Company] , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next HR System Administrator?
- We are currently seeking 2 HR System Administrators for our Plymouth, MN location. The HR System Administrator’s primary focus is the support and maintenance of the HR systems and will serve as a point-of-contact for [Company] HR and employees as it relates to HR systems issues and inquiries. Responsibilities will include error resolution, ensuring data integrity, testing system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows to identify process improvement opportunities.
What will you do?
- Design, configure, and implement simple to medium new business solutions in Workday and other Talent Management solutions and maintain existing database configuration. Serve as a resource in the analysis, coordination and testing of system releases.
- Provide prompt, friendly and reliable support and error resolution to escalated system issues and or inquiries. This includes working internally within HR and IT and with external vendors as necessary.
- Participate in the review, testing, and implementation of HRIS system enhancements and new releases. Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. This includes occasional maintenance and delivery of technical training material.
- Maintain the data integrity in the systems by running queries and analyzing the data. Create HR data reports as needed.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Business or Management Information Systems preferred.
- 3+ years related HR systems experience.
- Knowledge of HR processing systems.
- Ability to facilitate internal training classes.
- Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment (PowerPoint, Outlook) with strong Excel and Word knowledge.
- Knowledge and proficient technical skills in Workday or other major HRIS strongly preferred.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking, Learning Management, or other Talent management systems a plus.
- Visio flow charting a plus.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills, including excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service facing skills.
- Strong process management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work and create effective partnerships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead groups towards consensus.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work indoors in a consistent temperature.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List