Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
843474 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
October 6, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 5, 2012
- [Company] is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. [Company] offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With revenues of more than $10 billion, [Company] workforce includes approximately 10,300 staff and 14,400 craft workers. [Company] is an Equal Opportunity Employer. [Company] participates in E-Verify.
- Buckskin Mine - Gillette, WY
- [Company] is looking for entry level Maintenance/Mechanical Engineers wanting to make a career working at our surface mining operations within North America. This position will be responsible for the maintenance planning, scheduling, budgeting, and reliability of a mining equipment fleet. The position will manage the day to day operations as well as long term issues with the equipment fleet. The position’s main focus will be to improve equipment reliability as well as implement, monitor, audit, and manage preventative maintenance programs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand and follow all federal, state, and company health, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Long/short range equipment planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Use reliability and failure analysis to increase equipment availability and reliability.
- Establish and maintain communications between all levels of supervision and management.
- Maintain records as required regarding job progress, costs, and equipment usage.
- Investigate problems and/or reported incidents; identify and recommend solutions/alternatives as appropriate.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years maintenance mechanic experience or Mechanical Engineer degree.
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and self-managed to get things done right the first time.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethic, detailed oriented, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Uncompromising attitude toward safety.
- Willingness, ability and enthusiasm for travel, sometimes on short notice.
- Willingness and ability to relocate, long term, to job sites.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List