Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
843530 Job Summary
Industrial Client Service Manager
Employer Job Id:
October 6, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 5, 2012
Industrial Client Service Manager
- The [Company] organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.
- The [Company] delivers water, energy, infrastructure and environmental solutions globally. We are leading the world in wet infrastructure and rapidly expanding within the manufacturing, mining and oil and gas sectors. [Company] provides results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a full range of consulting and environmental services, a variety of water-related projects and programs, and design and construction services.
- We are currently looking to add a Principal Client Services Manager to support our Southern Californian Operations.
- Under the direction of the Location Manager, the Principal Client Service Manager is responsible for developing an industrial business practice. The successful candidate will manage projects that are successfully sold and will ideally bring transferrable relationships that will help expand the business.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Marketing, business development, and interacting with Industrial clients and potential clients; expected $1MM per year revenue generation with potential to grow over time.
- Work will include knowledge of potential and existing clients, client business development strategic planning and implementation, and development of projects.
- Developing proposals, winning work and overseeing delivery of projects.
- Performing project management duties on multiple projects and/or programs.
- Performing project related tasks as required to complete projects on time and within budget, in accordance with client expectations and [Company] project management processes.
- Building and leading a team of [Company] service providers to grow our corporate relationship with targeted clients; providing mentorship to junior staff.
- Effective communications with business leaders and staff, internally and externally.
- Sharing knowledge of technologies, market trends, competitive intelligence and client account growth strategies with [Company] colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field with a master’s degree preferred
- 12+ years’ experience in the industrial market
- 10+ years’ experience managing industrial, EH&S, and/or environmental projects preferred
- Professional registrations in areas of expertise
- Ability to develop and implement a business plan to address business development activities
- Demonstrated ability to sell a minimum of $1MM per year
- Experience managing staff, a department, or functional area either as a manager or technical expert.
- Ability to initiate and maintain relationships with local staff and key staff from other departments, within[Company] , and with clients.
- Ability to make authoritative decisions and recommendations having important impact on activities of the company.
- A high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature/professional judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented problems and complex challenges.
- Proven consulting expertise, preferably in engineering, and the ability to assume fiscal responsibilities for a group or organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, supervisory and planning skills.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List