Do you want to work on landmark engineering projects? Do you want to gain major project experience across Australia, move between roles and locations and obtain supportive training and development? Then this is the position for you. Our Australian partner on the Gorgon Project, are seeking interested candidates for an immediate start. Salary packages are excellent and if currently based overseas, they offer full relocation packages with 457 visa. They make sure the transition to Australia is as easy as possible, for you and your dependants.
Contracts Manager, Gorgon Project, Barrow Island, Western Australia
Our client is embarking on one of the most exciting phases in their proud history. They have record levels of work in hand across diverse sectors including construction, mining, telecommunications, energy, facility management and infrastructure investment. They place considerable emphasis on leadership, responsibility and accountability and employ some of the best people in the construction industry.
An exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to work with our client team on a major LNG construction project in Western Australia. Based at site on Barrow Island, on a FIFO roster of 3 weeks on 1 week off. Ideally you will come from a civils construction background and have prior experience on large scale civils projects and understand what is required to meet the high standards required to work in this type of role.
- Bachelor degree in business, law, engineering or quantity surveying
- 10 years post grad experience in commercial and contract administration
- Experience managing onsite commercial teams and reporting up
- Ensure all contracts administration processes are implemented and maintained in accordance with company policy, guidelines and processes..
- Administer and manage all change/variations for the head contract.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years' construction industry experience with main civils contractors on large scale projects
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Competitive Salary (dependant on experience)
- Project allowance: 40% of Basic salary
- 10% Superannuation (pension) contribution
- 15% Project Bonus on completion
- FIFO - 21 days onsite Barrow Island followed by 7 days R + R in Perth
- Visa, Flights and assistance with Relocation Costs to Perth
- Initial accommodation