Training Coordinator- Mining operation
- Supportive mining organisation
- Full relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits including 12% super + annual bonus
I am currently seeking an experienced Training Coordinator for an Open Pit Mining operation. This is a residential position and can be based in either Broken Hill, NSW or Mildura, VIC.
The role will be responsible for implementing appropriate training and development initiatives across several different mining and processing operations across Australia. This is to focus on the development and delivery of the organisations technical, regulatory, leadership and safety training requirements.
Applicants should have a background as a Training Coordinator in the mining environment, with several years experience in the industry,
Candidates should have:
• Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment;
• Supervisor Training;
• Previous experience in a similar position within the mining industry;
• A personal commitment to health and safety;
• Current Australian Driver Licence.
The role offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including 12% superannuation, annual bonus scheme and relocation assistance.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.