Boasting over 6,000 employees and offices all over the globe, my client prides itself in providing world class engineering solutions to its clients. With a strong focus on growth, sustainability and client satisfaction, their project capabilities across infrastructure, mining, power and energy are recognised the world around.
If you are a Senior level Structural Engineer and have experience in the mining sector, we’d like to hear from you.
The key responsibilities expected to be performed by the successful Senior Structural Engineer include but are not limited to:
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Performing accurate engineering designs and calculations for concrete and steel structures and foundations, as well as drainage and earthworks
- Preparation of accurate engineering Specification, Design Basis and Scope of Work documents
- Ensuring designs comply with applicable Australian and Study or Project specific Codes, Specifications and Standards
- Reviewing vendor certified documentation and drawings and comment where required
- Assisting as directed in the accurate and timely preparation of man-hour budgets and design schedules for Study / EPCM estimates
As a successful Senior Structural Engineer you would also have the following:
- Structural Engineering degree with a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
- Proven experience in structural and civil design, including in structural steel and reinforced concrete, as well as earthworks and drainage
- EPCM experience with structural and civil design of mineral processing plants
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian Standards applying to steel and concrete design
- Working knowledge of 3D structural analysis packages
- Ability to carry out complex structural analysis and design for heavy industrial structures
- Ability to interact with and guide junior Structural Engineers and the structural drafting team in the production of high quality fit for purpose structural solutions
- Ability to manage effectively the interaction with the Client on design and drafting issues
As an Senior Structural engineer, your presentation and communication skills would be of the highest calibre. You will be challenged in this role and have access to a global network of resources, as well as a clearly defined and management path of career progression.