- Excellent working environment
- Growing team
- Major mining projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil / Water Engineer to join a well established company with locations across Australia. It would be an advantage to have extensive experience within the dams, water, roads and related major infrastructure within the mining sector.
They provide an excellent working environment and are growing correctly due to excellent relationships.
As part of this role you will;
- Be involved with the design of drainage, roads and water based projects
- Have worked on major mining projects
- Have a good knowledge base within dams and associated infrastructure
- Manage the projects and liaise with clients
- Be ready to take your career that step further
- Lead, build and mentor a team as and when required
- Have a balance of office and site based work
- Be part of a growing company and rewarded with excellent opportunities
- Develop and build business relationships
It is crucial that you have strong client focus as liaising with senior management and building relationships for future projects is key.
You will have a strong background within Civil / Water Engineering, varied projects are preferred so as to communicate at all levels of the business and be involved in multiple projects.
If you are an experienced civil engineer who is now looking for the next move into a senior role this role could be for you. We do require you to have between 10 - 15+ years experience.
Salaries are dependent on experience but will be in the range of $120k - $150k + dependant on experience. Salaries outside this range are available for those with more or outstanding experience.
BK Engineering aspire to be recognised as Asia Pacific's most innovative Recruitment Company, renowned for finding the best contracting and permanent career opportunities for the brightest talent, within the world's most admired companies. Every day we focus our knowledge, technology, and energy on delivering tailored recruitment solutions. While the outcomes are often described as extraordinary and innovative, we just call it doing our job.