MINE GEOLOGIST $139K-$122K NO BULL – JUST THE FACTS?
Back to back with the Senior. This means he leaves you the instructions to take care of the place while he is gone.
Overseeing a team of 3 geologist and technicians who are your responsibility every second week.
Geologists not mining engineers are the focus of this mine. The ore is extremely narrow vein, it's on your head to figure out how to mine it efficiently and drive the production. .
Of course 60% of your role is grade control and production tracking, but for the other 40% it's expected you contribute to the mine development.
Extensional drill hole planning, interpretation within the context of the resource, developing preliminary geological models and updating the model.
Mid sized producer offers all the most important things - bonuses, health insurance and salary packaging.
FIFO 8/6 with an hour flight in company time.
Bring minimum 3 years experience in Mine Geology, ideally with Honours or Masters in Geology.