- Well established specialist company
- Develop a team or become an industry expert
- Excellent working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Hydrogeologist to join a well established specialist company who have gone from strength to strength and are looking to continue this positive company growth Australia wide.
They offer an excellent working environment with a good balance of office and site based operations.
They allow their Hydrogeologists to work in an all round role and not confining their staff to the same task every day like a lot of the global companies.
There are many career routes offered within the business, you could develop a team or become an industry expert.
As part of this role you will;
- Perform office based analysis and report writing
- Be involved with field investigative work
- Supervise drilling
- Perform test pumping and collect data
- Be involved with slug testing
- Also perform feasibility studies
- Build and develop new relationships
- Perform detailed analysis and reporting
- Be ready to take your career that next step further
- Be part of a growing company and rewarded with excellent opportunities
You will be working with major clients across the mining and oil & gas sector.
We do require you to have 4 – 9 + years experience.
Salaries are dependent on experience but will be in the range of $100k - $130k + Super dependant on experience. Salaries outside this range are available for those with more or outstanding experience.
BK Engineering aspire to be recognised as Asia Pacific's most innovative Recruitment Company, renowned for finding the best contracting and permanent career opportunities for the brightest talent, within the world's most admired companies. Every day we focus our knowledge, technology, and energy on delivering tailored recruitment solutions. While the outcomes are often described as extraordinary and innovative, we just call it doing our job.