Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
844254 Job Summary
Process Safety Consultant
Employer Job Id:
February 13, 2013
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
April 13, 2013
Process Safety Consultant
- [Company] is seeking a Process Safety Consultant to join our Performance and Assurance practice in Cincinnati, OH. In this role, you will work closely with other Consultants and Partners on PHA and PSM related projects. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging safety and risk projects for large global clients. Access to [Company] international risk management experts provide knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for our team.
- Assist with OSHA process safety management (PSM), process hazard analysis (PHA) programs.
- Develop programs to meet OSHA PSM Standards (i.e., 29 CFR 1910.119).
- Conduct PSM compliance audits.
- Conduct Process Hazard Analysis (PHA).
- Conduct Mechanical Integrity (MI) audits.
- Develop key performance indicators for client programs.
- Interact with [Company] offices to generate proposals and coordinate projects.
- Perform multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, MS preferred.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience dealing with Process Safety Management (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119) preferably at the plant or corporate levels or as a consultant in this field.
- Experience with development of written PSM programs, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), PSM auditing, and Mechanical Integrity (MI) evaluations.
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration system is a plus.
- General understanding of PSM regulations.
- Strong client relationship skills; established reputation with potential clients a plus.
- Excellent verbal, writing, meeting facilitation and computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Local candidates preferred.
- [Company] is the world's leading provider of environmental, health and safety, risk and social consulting services. We have over 140 offices in 40 countries and employ around 4,000 professionals, providing the best global platform in the industry. For more than 30 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions to leading business and government clients, to help them manage environmental risks and challenges within their organizations. In doing so, we have become one of the world’s largest and most successful environmental consulting firms offering a range of compliance assurance, impact assessment planning, site investigation and remediation, and corporate advisory services.
- Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List