- Varied Engineering role which will call upon design and project management ski
- Growing company with existing project pipeline and maintenance contracts.
About the Company
Operating within the Fuel Industry this Australian owned company has grown extensively in the last few years. Specializing in the nice market of Fuel Storage this organization provides both capital expenditure and rental fuel storage solutions.
Generally supplying to the boom industries in Queensland (including mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and agriculture) this company has experienced extensive recent growth. This has resulted in a strong project pipelines as well as an established services and maintenance businesses.
This growth has developed a need for an electrical engineer to join the project team.
About the Role
In this role you will become the electrical engineering expert of this business. This will mean you will use your experience in the Fuel Industry and your excellent understanding of International and Australian Standards to develop innovative design across hydrocarbon storage and dispensing units.
Working closely with the Project Team you will be responsible for all electrical design within these projects. This will require you to effectively communicate with the project team and innovate to develop engineering solutions across controls and fuel management systems.
In addition to this you will be required to communicate with production to ensure designs are easily manufactured. This may require you to revise existing designs to improve the production.
Finally you will be required to provide technical advice and solutions to any technical electrical issues client might have post sale.
- This role will require you to have a degree in Electrical Engineering as well as an ability to qualify for RPEQ and engineering Certification.
- You will need to have some exposure to the fuel industry as well as an understanding of International and Australian Standards.
- Experience in AutoCAD is essential and in addition to this any 3D modeling would be highly advantageous.
- In addition to the above you will need to demonstrate an ability to work in a project team where you have delivered projects to time and budget.
- Growing company with stability due to existing project pipeline and service and maintenance clients