Ravensthorpe Nickel Operations
Piacentini & Son are recruiting Experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics to join their Maintenance Department at their operations in Ravensthorpe.
To be considered for these positions, applicants must have previous experience in Caterpillar (CAT) maintenance and repairs.
· Previous mine site experience (preferable).
· Heavy Duty Mechanic Trade Certificate.
· Current Western Australian Drivers’ Licence.
· Diagnostics and Troubleshooting skills.
· Capacity to work at a Leading Hand level.
· Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screens.
Conditions of Employment:
· 2/1 Roster (7 days, 7 nights, 7 off).
· DIDO to/from mine site.
· Camp facilities available.
· Attractive Hourly Rate + Penalties & Site Allowance