- Exciting experience in South East Asia
- Relatively new copper processing plant
The Sepon Copper operation in Laos produces approximately 80,000 tonnes of Copper and approximately 70,000oz of Gold annually.
Maintenance Planner - Africa
Work Management Solutions
(WMS) is a contract placement company specialising in the identification, engagement and placement of Engineering and maintenance planning professionals into asset intensive industries.
- Challenging Role
- Key position within Plant Maintenance Team
- 6 Month initial contract
- International Role - Lao People's Democratic Republic
We are currently seeking a Fixed Plant Maintenance Planner to complete an initial 6 month contract in Laos, at a relatively new copper processing plant that produces approximately 80,000 tonnes of Copper 70,000oz of Gold annually.
Our client is looking for an outstanding communicator with a vigilant focus on safety who can manage multilevel task planning using Pronto and soon to be SAP.
Reporting to the Planning Superintendent, the Planners responsibilities will be to provide a central communication point and comprehensive logistics support to all Fixed Plant Maintenance. The primary focus on scoping and creating task lists and PRT documents for primary maintenance functions as identified by the engineering department through the FMCEA process.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3-5 years Maintenance Planning and/or Coordination experience in process maintenance plants and embrace this outstanding opportunity to test your knowledge and enhance your career objectives.
- Application and commitment to HSE management in a new environment
- Delivery of Plans using Pronto / SAP and MS Project
- Understanding of Work Management Principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate in a multinational environment
- Risk identification and mitigation in the work place
- Delivery of a multi-discipline work centre based plan
- Ability to liaise with all operational levels including Management, trades and suppliers
This position is offered with Industry Competitive hourly rates based on performance and experience and will be mobilised from any capital city in Australia. This position is offered to Australian residents only and will be paid in Australian dollars under the Australian Tax system.
If you feel you have what it takes to “hit the ground running” and work in a dynamic work environment to make a difference, we are interested in talking to you.
So what are you waiting for? If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, we encourage you to apply immediately.