Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
845753 Job Summary
Quality Control Manager
Employer Job Id:
October 11, 2012
Fluor Corporation (US)
December 10, 2012
Quality Control Manager
- The Army Contracting Command intends to solicit work for contractor support at the under Directorate of Logistics at Fort Campbell, KY. Fluor is seeking a Quality Control Manager for that solicitation.
Overall Purpose of Job:
- Responsibility for the Contractor's Quality Management (QM) program and assure that subcontractors implement a QM program, which meets the requirements of this contract. This individual shall independently administer the Contractor's QM program and report directly to the Contractor's corporate management.
Principle Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full authority to coordinate the rework of non-conforming work and have full responsibility for assuring performance objectives and standards identified in this contract are met.
- Under general supervision, applies intensive and diversified knowledge of quality assurance principles and practices to a broad range of project assignments.
- Plans and executes a wide variety of technical and administrative assignments and effectively interacts with others.
- Effectively communicates with department and project personnel regarding quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Uses progressive work and educational to increase knowledge and improve expertise.
- Assists in the preparation of project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the QA function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting nonconformance’s and verifying effective corrective actions.
- Assists the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams Maintains the Quality Control Plan.
- Monitors Quality Metrics to ensure quality levels maintained
- Acts as a quality auditor and may follow up on audit findings and corrective actions.
- Assesses the ability of the suppliers to meet the quality requirements of the project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position is contingent upon contract award. Fluor values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Basic Job Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years of related quality control experience.
- Army work experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Prior military and/or contingency operations experience preferred.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret level Security Clearance and possess a valid driver’s license.
Other Job Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List