Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
845802 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
October 11, 2012
December 10, 2012
- This is a skilled position requiring the individual to perform maintenance of all company equipment. Most of the job duties will be will be based in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Will analyze malfunctions of all company equipment and perform repairs, rebuilds and maintenance of all equipment.
- Dismantle and reassembles equipment, using hoist and hand tools.
- Examines parts for damage and excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Replaces defective engines and subassemblies, such as transmissions.
- Welds broken parts and structural members.
- Tests overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Will assist other personnel when there is no need for field mechanic work.
- Servicing equipment as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned per supervisor.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- One to two years of related experience and/or a combination of both.
- Thorough knowledge of all construction and other related vehicles.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ration, percent, land to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to type and use keyboards accurately and have knowledge of Database software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- CDL is preferred but not required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List