Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
845832 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
November 30, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
January 30, 2013
Job Description Summary
- Installs and removes molds and lines/fixtures for molding machines
- Maintains the condition of the molds and molding equipment
- Follows set procedures for removing molds from machines, including but not limited to:
- Removal of water and hydraulic lines, removal of nozzles and heater blocks, unclamping/unfastening molds, hooking and hoisting molds from machine
- Follows set procedures for installing molds into machines, including but not limited to:
- Connection of water and hydraulic lines, installation of nozzles and heater blocks, clamping/fastening molds
- Maintains cleanliness, safety, and functionality of mold components and tools
- Installs and/or removes inserts for molds as scheduled
- Ability to review and understand mold hanging procedures and mold identifications
- Two years previous experience changing molds in plastics machines helpful.
- Forklift/Crane training and certification will be provided as needed
- Torch experience preferred.
- Bench grinder experience preferred.
- This job involves the following physical demands: Walking, standing, climbing, bending, stretching, and using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items.
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 100 pounds.
- Working at heights above 4 feet is common on ladders and/or platforms.
- Environmental conditions involve generally indoor work, but frequently around very hot equipment.
- Job responsibilities involve frequent exposure to oil and grease
What [Company] offers you
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- A highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- [Company] has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the [Company] family. [Company] operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise. [Company] is comprised of four businesses with 9,000 employees and 400 locations. This includes Masonry & Hardscapes, Precast, Lawn & Garden and Bonsal American. We are the leading producer of concrete products for the commercial masonry, professional landscaping and consumer DIY markets. In addition, we are also a regional leader in clay brick, cement dry-mixes, and packaged lawn & garden products.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List