want a CHALLENGING and REWARDING CAREER?
At PYBAR our business is moving hard rock. Our size and rapid growth means you can develop quickly with on-going new positions that are backed by the support of training and quality equipment. Our small company culture means YOU matter and we work with you to develop a rock star career.
Underground Project Manager
Very attractive salary package available.
PYBAR is looking for a Project Manager to provide safe, effective and cost efficient management of personnel, plant and equipment to enable PYBAR to achieve operational outcomes. You will also be responsible for the management of established contracts and help provide new opportunities for advancement in the company’s operations.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Maintain a good business relationship with the clienT through professionalism and delivery of contractual obligations on-time and on budget.
• Monitoring the ongoing operation of the Project, and use initiative to alleviate or control potential issues and challenges, in line with levels of authority including soliciting appropriate intervention of others in the management team;
• Act upon all safety issues in a timely manner;
• Direct all administrative aspects of the project to ensure appropriate project cost control to meet project budgets;
• Maintain and submit (weekly and monthly) accurate records and reports to Management;
• Ensure effective supervision and coaching of work groups to PYBAR standards including Fitness for Work and Personnel Management.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
• Demonstrated leadership skills;
• Mining Engineers degree is an advantage;
• Contracts Administration experience also advantage.
FIFO on an 8/6 roster.
Meals and accommodation will be included